Want to go abroad, but struggling to finish an application? Don’t panic! Education Abroad is extending deadlines for many of our programs, so there’s still time to plan for the experience of a lifetime! New deadlines range from 3/1 – 3/13. Finishing an application is easy- most can be completed in 1-2 days.
How do you want to spend your summer? Extended deadlines mean that you can:
- Take care of your UD Written Communication requirement in Dublin this June
- Knock out your Human Diversity core requirement in three weeks in Indonesia
- Spend Maymester doing independent field research in the Czech Republic
- Spend five weeks teaching English in China—complete with a $750 scholarship for accepted students!
- Go to Sydney, London, or Florence, and explore world-class global cities while taking classes to keep you on track for graduation
- And much, much more!
Want to spend your whole fall semester abroad? There’s still time to:
- Study at Lancaster University in England and hike the famous British Lakes district in your spare time
- Go to Uppsala University in Sweden and take classes in English alongside Swedish students
- Explore Patagonia and the Iguazu Falls while living in Chile
- Study public health in Botswana
- Complete an internship in Vietnam
Know that you want to go abroad in 2017, but not sure where to begin? Start with Abroad 101, a brief video that you can access on our website; then connect with an Education Abroad advisor via in-person drop-in advising, phone, email, or live chat to open an application!